Sunday, August 9, 2015

Vintage Science Fiction Book Covers: Part 2


     Based on the popularity of the last post, I think this is worth doing again. I love old science fiction, the covers especially. More often than not, I'll buy a book based on the originality of it's cover, not checking to see if I need it or not. I'm going shelf by shelf for the pictures, so a few more pictures here than the last post. If your new to the blog, I take all the pictures myself on my coffee table with a potato.






















Bonus Pictures! 
1960's "If" Magazines






Thanks for reading. Until next time.



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading fantasy books. They are interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Any chance I could get a scan of that August 1968 issue of 'Worlds Of IF'? I'm writing an art book and have permission to include that cover art, but can't find a good scan. If you're interested at all, email me at AdamRoweis@gmail.com! Thank you

    ReplyDelete