Sunday, July 26, 2015

Vintage Science Fiction Book Covers: Part One


     I have a ton of books, mostly vintage science fiction, and more often than not, from the 50's, 60's and 70's. I love the covers, the older the better. The retro fonts, hand drawn art work, and varying degrees of imperfections. For a few weeks I'm going to hand pick some of my favorite oddities, talk briefly about them and post the pictures. For those who are new to the blog, I take all the pictures myself, use a standard iPhone to do so, and I do it in my living room on the coffee table with random backgrounds. I do this because most of my hits come from Google Images, and I like to see when my pictures get reused. Anyways.. on with the covers!






















 Thanks for reading.

Until next time.




1 comment: