Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Easton Press Neuromancer (Happy Birthday to Me.)


     A gift from my mother for my birthday on Saturday; Neuromancer Easton Press Signed Edition. I'll be honest, I did not take the shrink wrap off the book, I'm going to leave it exactly how it came to preserve it. Not that I don't own several other copies of the book, it being one of my favorite science fiction novels of all time. Learn more about how to get one at Easton Press here.

    Little known fact: The picture of the cover scan on Wikipedia (linked above) is a book I sold on eBay. When I previously found first editions of the release paperback for sale pretty often in the late 90's and early 2000's, I sold quite a few on eBay to earn more money to.. buy more books. I wrote a few small articles on why the paperback is scarce, and thus the picture was used almost everywhere, pre-google images.

    Read a post I wrote about Neuromancer back in 2012 here.

(Picture from Easton Press)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment