Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Resolution

I took this picture before I headed out to work one morning

     I'll start off by saying Happy New Year to everyone out there. I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year's eve, drank tons of booze, and maybe read a book. Personally, my wife and I had a pretty cool party going on, had some new friends over and watched the ball drop in relative peace.

     2013 was good for this blog. I did not put as much in to it as far as time from the year previous, but I sat down and made more plans if anything. If I nothing to post or was busy, I did not force it, and just posted nothing for that week. The last month has been much of that: I have transitioned in to my new job. The holidays are here, which is super stressful for the beer business. Lots of family flying in a out of Florida, coupled with the excuses from above make me so busy I can't find time to go looking for books. No books, means no post most of the time unfortunately. Not that this stopped anyone from viewing the blog however. Readership was up again, and the year finished strong with almost 10,000 unique views over the last few months... and growing.

     Thanks to everyone who has followed me, read my rants, and found books with me along the way. I'm going to try and make 2014 a better year for the blog, find better books, and travel further than last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment