Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Life's Treasures Pick-ups, Part Deux

Two posts in one week!? Must be a full moon. 

     I stopped by Life's Treasures again in Port Richey, the same place I found this epic hardcover score. They had a lot of new books out, the same ones from last time, and also a huge Star Wars book and comic collection that I had no interest in. It was all newer stuff, and new editions of old books and graphic novels... I'm sure someone will grab it. I found these four new books among the new stuff:



     All book club editions, but the quality is really good and the books have very few issues. I could not be happier with this little score for $2 each, and I will have to go back soon and see what else is being put out on the shelves.

See you next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment