Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thank you Reddit! Here is a cat picture.


     I asked the Reddit community to check out my blog, and they sure did! Several hundred new people came and checked it out over a few short days and really brought back my will to keep the blog going. Thanks especially to r/bookcollecting.

     I appreciate all the comments and emails, especially those offering advice. I do plan on changing the background/color scheme a little bit. I want to make the blog more personal, I really just want to make it better. For those who asked why I have not monetized it, I honestly don't care to make money from it. I enjoy my hobby and sharing it with all of you on the interwebs.

     Check back often, more updates to come. For now, here is a picture of my cat Artax with some books to hold you over.

No comments:

Post a Comment