Saturday, March 9, 2013

Jared (my brother) Strikes again.

  
So Jared contacted me on facebook and took a new picture of his Executioner/Mac Bolan collection and shot it to me. I think he just got a few more so this is not entirely accurate, but you get the idea. A few first editions that are actually very valuable are peppered in there for good measure. We got to bullshitting and he had some patches for his leather working company that he said he needed rendered but really had no way to pay me. As a great brother who is awesome and loves to help out, I told him not to worry about it and got down to designing it one afternoon.
 

  
     He was sending me messages when I was working on it insisting that he procure some sort of payment, but I told him all i would take is obscure Zardoz pictures not found on Google Images.


    So.. watch what you ask for I guess.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are too much! Indeed, Major. Be careful what you wish for! OMG!!! That should be, "be careful for what you wish." I hate prepositions! LOL

    ReplyDelete