Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!


     I will say one thing: The best part of the new year, is that the old one is behind us, and what a year it was! I'll give you a quick update on what's been going on since October: Work. Heaps upon heaps of work and work related nonsense. I still love my job, and everything is going well. Often times I feel under appreciated, but I suppose that's pretty much any job you do, and I'm prone to those feelings no matter what. I never did find out what was going on with the web hosting. I paid for and bought the domain, moved everything over, paid the Blogger fee, and boom, it was magic and pretty easy actually. Firsteditionfantasy.com was doing it's thing, then poof, it's gone. Had to undo everything to get the blog back online. Google never responded to any of my help requests and emails, so here we are back at the old digs.

     What did I accomplish this year? (personal, blog, professional)

1) Blog is at an all time high on the visitor front.
2) I had lunch with the Mayor of the city I live in.
3) I joined several charity organizations.
4) My wife and I bought a dog, his name is Ollie.
5) Lost some weight.

     Professionally and personally, 2015 was by far the best year of my life. I've made new lasting friendships, and knocked out some long term goals past last year's ones.. namely, buying a house, and improving my living situation in general. Thankfully, some new book stores and thrift shops opened not too far from me, so it looks like fresh content is on it's way.

Cheers,
Major

 

No comments:

Post a Comment