Thursday, May 9, 2013

Jared Executioner/Mac Bolan Update


     So Jared found these out in his travels of the countryside in Vermont. Six months out of the year there, it snows, so you really cant enjoy the year round garage sales and flea markets like here. Shame!
  
     I found these for Jared out at the Flea Market on Sunday, as mentioned in the Sunday mega post. I'll mail them as soon as I get the time. Going to be a busy week!




     By the way Jared, if you are reading this, I saw these books at the Flea Market on Sunday and I tried to call you standing in front of them. I'll be back next week, so get your phone working sir and get a me a list of the books you need from these shelves!

3 comments:

  1. Shit man, I'll take 'em all. Phoenix Force, Stony Man, Mack Bolan, Executioner, Able Team. If I already have them I can always trade them forones I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I need that book 'Firestorm' in the first picture. It's one of the rare 'Phoenix Force' books that I can't find! It's blue with red lettering. Help me please!!!

    ReplyDelete