Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Hobbit Vinyl Sing-a-Long Book.. Thing.

 
     Found this last Saturday at the last yard sale of the day for a buck. Goes for around $35 on ebay! I'll drink to that! Being that it is not a book, I will consider selling this one on ebay ASAP.



     Of course you can click to enlarge, or enter slideshow mode. It comes with a cool concept art/read-a-long book that is around 10 pages. Everything was in really good condition. The woman who sold it to me said she had the other records to go with it to make a trilogy, but someone bought them before me. Why did they not buy this one? Beats me.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, wonder why they left that one? Oh well. Their loss! Really neat. Good score. LMK what you get for it! One more thing for me to watch for.

    ReplyDelete