Monday, October 8, 2012

"The Hand Written Ledger"




     I had mentioned that I owned a "Hand Written Ledger" of all my books I carried with me before I kept everything in a computer file or on my phone.. that i started about 15 years ago. Well guess what I found? I'm more serious about collecting than I was then, but somehow I found time to enter hundreds of books into a three subject notebook.

     To explain the year difference: I would leave gaps in the books of exactly the correct number of books it would take to complete the series, plus one. I have several pages with just one entry, in hope that I find all the others in the series some day. I left one additional spot empty if I decided that author would write another book some day. I stopped writing in the book sometime in 2005/2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment