Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ebay Listing! (Magi'i of Cyador)


Yeah I listed it. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330807676081

If the Redwall book does not sell, I'm not listing it again.. no way. I changed my mind about selling it really. Not the biggest Modesitt fan so really don't care either way about that one. He is a good author, I just never got around to reading much of this stuff. So lets hope this one sells, being signed and all, and the Redwall one does not. I'm getting attached already, the books are just sitting here on my desk and of course I'm picking them up and reading them a little bit. Getting sellers anxiety.

Also, I'm feeling the pressures of starting a new blog. I want to post good quality content at least twice a week, which I hope I'm doing, but it's hard staying motivated when no one is reading what I write. My other blog, when I post the dumbest thing I get ten comments. I refuse to promote one to the other, I just want this one to attract a different kind of people and make it's own way. The Fantasy Bibliophile must succeed! Thinking about changing the look of the site as well. I've been know to get comfortable and just say, "Yeah, its good enough, Fuck it."

Also, as a side note, this is the first post I did where spellcheck did not find anything. Hooray?

No comments:

Post a Comment